Library Program: A Walk Through the Pumpkin Patch with Webster Public Library
Monday, November 2, 2020,
3:00 PM -
Join us as we head into the virtual pumpkin patch, and learn all about this quintessential fall fruit! Or is it a vegetable?
Join us and find out! Participants will also be able to follow along and make a delicious treat to enjoy at home! This program is geared for 6-11 year-olds, but all are welcome. The Zoom link will be emailed to registered participants.
Materials to prepare at home:
- 1 gallon-size Ziploc bag
- 1 1/3 cups cold milk
- 1 package (4 serving size) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin puree
- ground cinnamon, ground ginger, graham cracker crumbs
- measuring spoons, measuring cup, serving bowls, spoons
- Orange pom-poms, plastic spoon, plastic cup, sturdy tape, baking pan
REGISTRATION REQUIRED, link below.
Last updated October 6, 2020