Welcome to Monroe County 4-H!
Whether you have decided to join us, or you are re-enrolling, we're excited that you're going to participate in 4-H!
Some of the many benefits of joining 4-H
- Public Presentations training & participation
- Produced in New York participation
- Eligibility for leadership & educational trips
- Eligible for year-end awards
- Ability to register for NYS 4-H Summer Camps
- County & State Fairs participation
- Free registration for Monroe County 4-H $5 workshops
- Weekly reminders of upcoming events & programs
+ many more!
In order to enroll, youth must be 8-19 years old in the current calendar year. Monroe County also offers a program called Cloverbuds for youth who are 5-7 years old. 4-H is open to everyone regardless of race, religion, color, sex, or place of residence.
There is a $20/youth (maximum $50 per family) enrollment fee to join or re-enroll. Enrollment fees may be paid via Paypal online (in right sidebar --> ),
or you may send your payment to our 4-H office at 2449 St Paul Blvd, Rochester,
NY 14617. Please do not send cash in the mail.
Schools may enroll 4-H clubs at a $35 per class
youth enrollment fee. Contact monroe4H@cornell.edu to enroll a school club.
Enroll in 4-H
If you have any questions regarding enrolling or re-enrolling, please contact the 4-H Office. You may leave a phone message, but because we are working remotely, it may take longer to respond than if you send an e-mail to the address listed below.
Last updated January 29, 2021