1. Economics - seeds can multiply 7-15times their weight. At $4/lb for seed, that yields 26 cents per a pound of freshly sprouted organic greens!
2. Nutritious - as baby plants, they have the greatest concentration of protein, vitamins, minerals, enzymes and antioxidants at this stage then at later stages of their development
3. Organic - no chemicals, no Organic certification needed. You are the grower!
4. Space - No messing with a soil, garden plot or special lights. The grow indoors instantly!
5. Time - it takes only 1 minute a day to care for them
6. Fresh - because they are picked the same day, there's no loss of nutrients due to sitting on the trucks or the grocery stores
7. Versatility - abundance of variety of salad greens from buckwheat lettuce, baby sunflower, garlic chive, purple turnip, curly kale, daikon radish, crimson clover and golden alfalfa - your salad will never be boring again
8. Environmentally friendly - no fuels and oils consumed to deliver this food to you!
Last updated July 26, 2019